Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications
Matlab - Home Use
This document details how to install and log in to Matlab.
***NOTE: Matlab is available at no cost for all faculty, staff, and students to install on their personal computers (Windows, Mac, or Linux).***
***NOTE: If you are a faculty member and need this software on a campus-owned Windows computer, it's available in Software Center.***
1. Navigate to the following link: https://www.mathworks.com/academia/tah-portal/university-of-wisconsin-green-bay-31508042.html
2. Select "Sign in to get started."
3. Log in with your campus username and password (do not use your full email address).
4. Create or sign in with a Mathworks account.
5. Select the version you want to download.
***NOTE: If you run into issues installing software, you can contact MathWorks for support here: https://www.mathworks.com/support.html?s_tid=gn_supp***
***NOTE: If you get an error saying you don't have access to this software, please contact the GBIT Service Desk.***
***NOTE: The license lasts for one year. When it expires, it will prompt you to renew it, which you can do as long as you have an active account with UWGB.***