Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Accounts
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Applications
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Handheld Device
How to request Duo activation for new faculty and staff
This document will cover how to request a Duo device for new faculty and staff.
1. Navigate to the University of Wisconsin Green Bay home page and click on "SIS."
2. Click the link under the sign in fields.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “ Make Your Duo Device Selection Now.”
4. Complete the form
5. Stop by the Help Desk in IS 1150 to be identity proofed. Please bring two forms of identification from the following options:
Note: If you are opting to use your smartphone as your Duo device, be sure to install the Duo application from Google Play or the App Store prior to visiting the Help Desk. Once you are identity proofed, we will assist in configuring the application.
- Photo ID (Campus, State, Military, etc.)
- Proof of employment with the university (letter, email), campus ID, or any official correspondence between you and the university printed on official university letterhead.