Printing - Removing and Re-adding a Printer in Windows 10
This article outlines how to remove and re-add a printer on a Windows 10 machine.
Removing a Printer:
1. Navigate to Printers and Scanners through the Cortana search bar.
2. Click on the printer you want to remove. Then, click Remove device.
Re-Adding a Printer:
1. Click the Cortana search bar.
2. Type in the following based on your location:
| Location|| Type|
| Green Bay Campus|| \\fpsd|
| Manitowoc Campus|| \\man-print-1|
| Marinette Campus|| \\mnt-print-1|
| Sheboygan Campus|| \\shb-print-1|
4. A window will pop up with the available printers on that campus. Find your printer and double click it to install. All network printers should have a label on them with the printer queue name.
If you know the printer queue name, type in the above with \queue name at the end (e.g. \\fpsd\ciric183).