This document details how to upload a document to the UPrintIt (Pharos) Printing Center and release it for printing on campus.
Note: Tabloid printing does not work using this method.
1. Go to uprintit.uwgb.edu
2. Log into Pharos with your UW-Green Bay username and password. Your username will not have "@uwgb.edu" at the end like your email does.
3. Upload your saved document using the Upload button on the top left.
When you upload a document to UPrintIt, you are then able to change any of the print options in the menu. Additionally, you can see more information about your document and your UPrintIt account:
1. Print Preview - Select to be able to see what the print job will look like before printing.
2. Cost of Print Job - Note that cost depends on if you're printing in color, black and white, and how many pages you're printing. All campus print jobs require a specific amount paid.
3. Pass Points - This section lists how much money/pass points you have in your UPrintIt account.
4. Color or Black and White - Make sure to Select which option you want to print in. Note that color printing is more expensive.
5. One or Double Sided - Make sure to Select which option you prefer for your print job.
6. Page Range - If you are trying to print certain pages in a collection, make sure to specify the page numbers in this section.
7. Pages Per Side - If you would prefer to have multiple pages printed to each side, you can specify that in this section.
8. Copies - Specify how many copies you would like to print in this section. Note that you will be charged for each page.
1. Once your document is uploaded, go to any UPrintIt Release Station located around campus
2. Swipe your University ID card.
3. Select your printing job in the menu
4. Select print. Your job will begin printing.