This article outlines how to run an Office repair.
1. Open Control Panel
2. Go to Programs > Uninstall a program
3. Locate the following.
4. With the program highlighted, select Change at the top.
Note: Be sure to allow the app to make changes.
5. Select to run the Quick Repair. Select Repair.
6. When you see the below screen, hit Repair.
7. You will see the following screen while the Office repair is running.
8. Once the Office repair is complete, you will see the following screen. Select Close, then close out of Control Panel. The process is complete.