Zoom - Signing into the Desktop Application
This document details how to sign into the Zoom desktop application using SSO (single sign-on).
***NOTE: To download the Zoom application for your device see this Zoom Installation webpage.***
1. Open Zoom via the Desktop Application.
2. Select Sign In
3. Select the key icon detailed as SSO at the bottom left.
4. Enter the domain as "wisconsin-edu" in the box as seen below:
5. You will be sent to a UW System federated login portal through your browser. Select UW-Green Bay.
6. Once selected, you will be prompted to complete the UW-Green Bay SSO. Enter your email and corresponding password to successfully log in.
7. You will then be prompted to complete your account authentication to verify your account.
8. Now, either choose for your web browser to open Zoom Meetings automatically through the app:
or choose to launch the meetings yourself with the Launch Zoom Prompt below:
9. Zoom will then open on the Desktop Application and the process is complete.