Alemba - Adding Information or Checking the Progress on your Calls
This document details adding information to your Alemba call or checking the progress on your Call using the Self Service Portal.
Alemba - Logging a Call through the Self Service Portal
1. Log into the Alemba Self Service Portal using your UW-Green Bay email and password at the Alemba Self Service Portal.
2. Your current Alemba Calls will be listed under the My Calls/Requests section as listed below.
3. To open a call, Select it under My Calls/Requests.
4. When opened, you can add additional information to your Call such as a note or an attachment. You can also close your call if it has been resolved on its own.
5. The History section shows any actions/work that has already been completed on the call.