Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Accounts
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Email
Change your Password in Outlook Web Access (Faculty\Staff ONLY)
This document describes how to change your password in Outlook Web Access
To change your password using Outlook Web Access, follow these steps:
1. Log in to OWA from home or campus.
2. Click on the gear in the upper right corner and choose Options.
3. Go to General -> My account and click the Change your password link in the lower right corner.
4. Using the appropriate password rules (see below) and create a new password; click on Save.
Reminder: Passwords must:
- Passwords must be a minimum of 14 characters
- Passwords must be a mix of upper case, lower case, numbers, and special characters. (for example: EyeLuv!ceCream!)
- Must be changed at least every 180 days
- Can't be any of your last 24 passwords.
- Passwords should not exceed 49 characters.