Mac - Wireless Configuration
This article explain how to connect your Mac to the eduroam wireless network.
- Navigate to the WiFi network menu bar icon.
- Make certain that WiFi is turned ON.
- Select eduroam (or UWGB-Guest for those without an eduroam-enabled campus account).
- Enter your username (include @uwgb.edu) and Password and select Join.
- Select Show Certificate and make sure that it is set to Always Trust.
- Select Continue to Verify Certificate.
- Enter your Computer's Password and select OK.
- Your Mac is now connected to the network.
If you are still having problems connecting to the wireless after you have gone through all these procedures, make sure that IP v6 is disabled. To do so, open Network Preferences from the wireless icon, then click Advanced, click on TCP/IP tab, and change Configure IPv6 to Link-local only.