1. From the home screen tap Settings.
2. From the Settings screen, tap Wi-Fi. Ensure that the Wi-Fi slider is GREEN and select "eduroam" from "Choose a Network…".
3. Enter your campus email address in the Username field (for example: email@example.com) and your password in the Password field. Leave the Mode set to Automatic. Tap Join.
4. You will be asked to verify and accept a security certificate. You can tap More Details if you’d like to examine the certificate. Tap Accept or Trust to continue with the certificate.
5. Wait about 10-15 seconds while your iOS
device acquires an IP address; after that you will be connected.