Windows 10 - Remote File Access to Course Share via WebDAV
This document covers how to configure WebDAV for remote course share access on a Windows 10 PC.
1. Open File Explorer on your PC. Navigate to This PC on the left. Then, select the Computer tab at the top.
2. From the Computer tab, select Map network drive.
3. The window below will open. Choose the Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures option.
4. The window below will appear. Press Next.
5. Select Choose a custom network location.
6. Enter the name of your course share using the following format: https://fpsb.uwgb.edu/course share name
7. When prompted for your credentials, enter your UWGB email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password.
8. Name the location. Changing the name from the default is optional.
9. Once the course share has been successfully accessed, you will see the window below. Be sure to check the box for opening the network location when finished.
You are all set once the course share opens another File Explorer window to display its contents.