This article outlines how to find the MAC Address on your Windows 7, Windows 10, or Mac computer.
1. Select the Start menu or hit Windows + R on your keyboard.
3. In the command
4. Hit Enter. Look for the heading called Ethernet Adapter Local Area Connection.
5. Under this category, look for the Physical Address. This is your Wired MAC Address.
6. Now look for the heading that is called Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection.
7. Under this category look for the Physical Address. This is your Wireless MAC Address.
1. Select System Preferences navigate to the apple and select System Preferences
2. Navigate to the Network icon and, once its opened, check to see the Ethernet tab is selected.
3. From the Ethernet
4. Navigate to the Hardware Tab. Your Wired MAC Address will be listed here.
5. Now navigate to the WiFi tab and select the Advanced button.