Can I Print and Make Photocopies If I Am Not a UW-Green Bay Student?

Visitors need to purchase a guest card or alumni card to print or make copies in the Library.

Printing and photocopying are available through the purchase of a guest card, available at the VTS kiosk on the 3rd floor of the Cofrin Library. Please bring dollar bills to obtain a guest card.