Topics Map > Instructional Technology > D2L
Controlling What Students See after Completing a Quiz in D2L
This document summarizes how to control the submission view students will see after completing a quiz in D2L
Setting up submission views: (Submission Views Tab)
- Click on Quizzes from your D2L course.
- Click on the name of the quiz you'd like to modify submission views for
- Click on the Submission Views tab.
- The details of the default submission view are displayed.
- Click the Default View link to modify submission views.
- Below is an example of a submission view that allows students to view certain results after they submit their quiz.
- Use the Show Questions? option to select certain items that you want the students to see after they submit their quiz. Click Yes and choose options:
- Show questions answered incorrectly – this option will only show the answers that the student answered incorrectly.
- Show questions answered correctly – this option will only show the answers that the student answered correctly.
- Show all questions without user responses – this option will show all the quiz questions to the student without their answers that they selected.
- Show all questions with user responses – this option will show all the quiz questions to the student along with their answers that they selected.
- Show question answers – this option will show the correct answers to the questions.
- Show question score and out of score – this option will show the score achieved and the out of values for each question.
- Show attempt score and overall attempt score – this option will show the students score as soon as they submit their attempt. The score that is displayed is only what the system can auto-grade.
- Show class average and/or show score distribution – these options will display the statistics to students after they submit their quiz.
- Click the Save button if you created a submission view.