Topics Map > Instructional Technology > D2L
Managing the Question Library in D2L
This document provides guidance on how to manage your question library in D2L.
To move a question into a section from within the Questions Library:
- Select the checkbox next to one or more questions.
- Click the Move icon.
- Click on the name of the section where you want to move the questions into.
To delete a question or section from within the Questions Library:
- Select the check box next to one or more questions.
- Click on the Delete icon.
- Click on OK to confirm the message.
To change the position of a question or section in the list from within the Questions Library:
- Click the Order icon.
- Select the checkbox next to the question(s) that you want to move. Click the Up/ Down arrows to move the questions throughout the list. Repeat this step until you have the questions moved in order that you want.
- Click the Save button.
To edit the appearance of the question library from within the Questions Library:
- Click in the top-right corner of the question library page.
- Uncheck Show Sections Sidebar if you do not want to see the area to the left of the questions in your question library.
- Check the View actions in Pop-up if you want the questions to open in a new window when you click on them to view them, instead of opening in the main questions library page.