Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk
Transfer a Call to Voicemail (analog only, not VOIP)
"Executive call coverage" allows you to transfer a call directly into a co-worker's voicemail.
- With the caller on the line, press the transfer button.
- Dial the voicemail system's access number (6575).
- When the voicemail system answers:
- If there is voicemail on the line you are calling from, quickly push the * key.
- If there is no voicemail on the line you are calling from, you will hear "Welcome to the State of Wisconsin voice messaging system..."
- Dial the 7-digit mailbox number of the phone you are transferring the call to (use 465 plus the extension number).
- Hang up quickly and quietly so the caller can hear the recorded message on the voice mailbox.