This document details how to properly install SPSS on a Mac and add UW-Green Bay authorization.
System Requirements: MacOS 10.14 or newer
1. Go to the UW-Green Bay SPSS webpage (this page will prompt you to log in, use your complete campus email and password) .
3. Navigate to your downloads folder or the downloads list in Safari.
4. Double click on "SPSS_Client_27.0.zip."
5. This will create a new file called "SPSS_Client_27.0 2." Open the folder and double click on the installation package.
6. Select Continue
7. Select the desired language and Select Continue.
8. Select Agree.
9. Select Install.
10. Input your Mac password if prompted.
11. Wait for the installation to finish. This could take several minutes.
2. Select "Authorized user license" and then Select Next.
3. For the next steps, you'll need the SPSS Authorization Code. Go back to the UW-Green Bay SPSS webpage (this page may prompt you to log in, use your complete campus email and password) and copy the Authorization Code listed under SPSS v27 home use Windows and MAC.
4. Paste the code and Select Add. This will move the code to the bottom box.
5. Select Next.
6. You will get a window like the one below. Make sure it displays "Successfully processed all codes." Select Next.
7. Select Finish.
8. Open SPSS to make sure it opens successfully.
9. SPSS should now be successfully installed and ready to use.