This document details two ways to insert a PDF into a Word document.
1. Navigate to your Microsoft Word document and Select "File."
2. Select "Save as Adobe PDF."
3. Select a filename and then Select "Save."
4. Open Adobe Acrobat DC and Select "Combine Files."
5. Select "Add Files."
6. Select the files you would like to combine and Select "Open." To select a list of files, hold the Shift key and then Select the top and bottom files. To select various files, hold Ctrl and Select each file.
7. Select "Combine."
8. The process is now complete. The combined files will open in a new binder.
9. To re-organize the pages of your PDF, Select "Organize Pages."
10. Re-organize the pages by selecting and dragging to the appropriate order.
2. Select the PDF you would like to convert to a JPEG and Select "Open."
3. With the file open, go to "Export To > Image > JPEG."
4. Name the image and Select "Save."
5. Navigate to Word, and then to Word's "Insert" tab.Then, Select "Pictures."
6. Select the JPEG image you have created and Select "Insert."
7. Your image is now inserted into your Word document.