Kentico - Using Anchor tags (Page Jumps)
Follow these steps to link from one area of a page to another.
1. Place your cursor within the page to the location where the link will 'jump'.
2. Place an anchor tag.
3. Be consistent in naming your anchors; typically don't capitalize and don't use spaces.
4. The anchor will appear as a red flag in the document.
5. Create the hyperlink that will jump to the anchor: Highlight the text that will be hyperlinked; click on the "Link" icon.
6. Select the anchor tab and click on first radio button; select the proper anchor from the drop-down list. Save and Close.
7. Save the document and test the link using the preview.
NOTE: If you are using a Widget to create the hyperlinks, you won't
have the ability to pick the anchor from the drop-down list.
Select the "Anchor" tab. Your only choice is "Link to the following anchor..." Manually type in the anchor name that you created.