This article details how to use Quick Access instead of mapping a drive or drives so your drives follow you across campus.
1. Navigate to the start menu and then select "Windows Explorer."
2. Select the symbol within the Quick Access Address Bar of Windows Explorer.
3. Enter the location of the mapped drive (e.g. \\fpsa\compserv$) and then press "Enter."
4. Drag the location onto Quick Access.
5. The new link will now appear in your list of quick access links (bottom position) once the process has been completed. You may drag items into whatever order of items you'd like.
***NOTE: in Windows 10, you will not be able to rename the quick access links.***