There are a few ePortfolio tools that our campus uses. One is within D2L, another uses UWGB Domains, where students can install WordPress, and another is the soon to be Canvas ePortfolio.
First, Identify what platform the user is having trouble with:
- D2L ePortfolio: ask user if they're signed into D2L, and whether or not they've accessed their ePortfolio through D2L in the past. Also ask if they're in the ILS Program. It'll look like this
- UWGB Domains: users sign in here: https://uwgb.org/dashboard/
- Here's how to sign in: https://uknowit.uwgb.edu/page.php?id=80102
- Canvas ePortfolio: ask user if they're signed into Canvas, and whether or not they've accessed their ePortfolio through Canvas in the past.
- Use this guide to help students identify their question, or ask them to use the Help Guides within Canvas: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10701#jive_content_id_ePortfolios
If student is having trouble with D2L ePortfolio look at these docs:
- Using D2L ePortfolio: https://uknowit.uwgb.edu/page.php?id=43703
- How to Export ePortfolio from D2L to MyDesire2Learn: https://uknowit.uwgb.edu/page.php?id=62020
- How to Push ePortfolio Presentations & Collections: https://uknowit.uwgb.edu/page.php?id=79710
- Creating an Edudentity account: https://uknowit.uwgb.edu/page.php?id=61995
- If these don't help send it to LEDG Group in Footprints, and one of the LMS admins will get back to user
If user is having trouble with Canvas ePortfolio ask them to take a look at the guides within Canvas, or start a chat with someone in the Canvas Help area: