Kentico - UWGB RSS Repater Widget
This document will showcase the properties and how to use the RSS Feed Widget.
An RSS Feed is based on the UWGB's Inside UW-Green Bay News: https://news.uwgb.edu/
1. Open the RSS Feed Widget
2. Fill in the Title if need.
3. Paste the URL into "RSS Feed URL" and make the following modification as need.
-add an "s" after http
-add "feed/" after the URL
4. Copy the URL and paste it into "More Link"
5. Select a RSS Feed Type
-Calendar: If the source is from https://news.uwgb.edu/)
-UWGB Blog: If the source is a blog
6. Enter in the number of items the repeater should display.
7. "Check" the following if need (NOTE: only appear if RSS Feed Type is calendar)
-Event Start Time: display time
-Event Location: display location
-Even Description: display beginning paragraph
8. "Save & Close"
9. "Save" and then "Preview"
10. When properly configured an RSS feed on your page will look something like this: