This document details how to force all audio to a single channel.
1. To find the Mono Audio option, Select the "Start" button in the lower left corner of your computer and Select the gear-shaped “Settings” icon.
2. Select the “Ease of Access” tile in the Settings window.
3. Select “Audio” in the sidebar.
4. In Audio Settings under "Make your device easier to hear" you’ll find “Mono audio." Select the bar to turn it on.
5. If you ever want to disable this option and re-enable standard stereo audio, just return here and set Mono audio to “Off”.