Create Master Template Courses in Canvas
This document can show instructors how to create a master coursetemplate course in Canvas.
1. Navigate to the DLE page: http://www.uwgb.edu/dle/
2. Click on Canvas Login
3. Choose your institution (UW-Green Bay)
4. Sign in using your UWGB username and password
5. Click on the Help button in the Global Navigation bar
6. Click the link called "Create a Master Course"
7. If you do not have this link email DLE@UWGB.EDU
8. Fill out the form to create a master course
- Enter a Course Name
- Enter the same thing for Course Code, or a shorter version
- Choose a Department
- Click Create Course
9. To access the master course you just created, click on the link that says "Let's Go!"
10. To create another master course, repeat step 8
11. Your master template courses will be available either via your Dashboard or Courses --> All Courses list.