Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Printing
This document outlines how to use touchless printing to print on-campus at UW-Green Bay.
Note: Tabloid printing does not work using this method.
1. Email your document as an attachment to email@example.com.
2. You will receive a reply stating that your documents are ready for printing. Select the link within the email.
3. Log into Pharos with your UW-Green Bay username and password. Your username will not have "@uwgb.edu" at the end like your email does.
4. Find your document and click the check mark to the left of it.
5. Choose from the options listed under Print options. Then, select a printer.
6. When finished, select Print.
7. Confirm your payment and print. Your job should then begin printing.
Note: For future print jobs, you will need to search for the printer you would like to use. Every printer has a sticker with its queue name (e.g. GLHPB062 from the picture above), so use that to search.