Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Printing
UPrintIt (Pharos) Printing Center
This document outlines how to upload a document to the UPrintIt (Pharos) Printing Center and release it for printing on campus.
UPrintIt (Pharos) Printing Stations
Note: Tabloid printing does not work using this method.
1. Go to uprintit.uwgb.edu
2. Log into Pharos with your UW-Green Bay username and password. Your username will not have "@uwgb.edu" at the end like your email does.
3. Upload your saved document using the Upload button on the top left.
There are two ways to release your document:
1. Once your document is uploaded, go to any printing station and swipe your university ID card. Your job will begin printing.
2. Release your document without having to swipe your card. See below.
Releasing document without having to swipe your card:
1. Find your document and click the check mark to the left of it.
2. Choose from the options listed under Print options. Then, select a printer.
Note: For future print jobs, you will need to search for the printer you would like to use. Every printer has a sticker with its queue name (e.g. GLHPB062 from the picture above), so use that to search.
Note: We are not responsible for prints sent to the wrong printer.
3. When finished, select Print.
4. Confirm your payment and print. Your job should then begin printing.