Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Microsoft Office
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Collaboration
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Communication > Microsoft Teams
Mac - Enabling Teams Add-in for Outlook
This document details how to enable the Team add-in for Outlook.
***NOTE: To ensure the problem is the Office licensing on your computer, first locate your Office version. To do this, be sure to have open any Office application (Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint) and follow the steps below. The example presented uses Outlook.***
1. Navigate to the Menu bar, locate "Outlook, and Select it. Then, Select "About Outlook."
2. Based on what you see, identify whether you're using the Office 365 or Office 2019 license.
***NOTE: If you're using Volume License 2019, you will need to use the instructions below to change the license. If you're using Microsoft 365 Subscription and the Teams icon still does not appear, you will need to call the GBIT Service Desk at (920) 465-2309.***
1. Exit out of all Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Teams.
2. Navigate to "Self Service" using the Spotlight search.
3. Locate "Microsoft Office - Remove Volume License." Select "Install."
4. When you see the below prompt, Select "Install."
1. Navigate to "Outlook." Sign in using your full UW-Green Bay email address and password. Duo authenticate if prompted.
2. Navigate to "Teams." Ensure you're signed into Teams using your UW-Green Bay account by Selecting the initials icon on the top right.
3. Return to "Outlook" and Navigate to the "Calendar." Select the "New Meeting" button and identify whether the Teams Meeting button is present; if not, give Outlook a minute to register.
4. Most of the time, Outlook will require a restart. Select "Restart Outlook" at the prompt.
5. Once Outlook has restarted, the Teams Meeting icon should now be available. If it is not, please call the GBIT Service Desk at (920) 465-2309.