Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Microsoft Office
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Collaboration
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Communication > Microsoft Teams
Mac - Enabling Teams Add-in for Outlook
This document details how to enable the Team add-in for Outlook.
***NOTE: To ensure the problem is the Office licensing on your computer, first locate your Office version. To do this, be sure to have open any Office application (Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint) and follow the steps below. The example presented uses Outlook.***
1. Navigate to the Menu bar, select "Outlook" and select "About Outlook."
2. Determine next action based on what you see:
1. "License: Microsoft 365 Subscripton" and the license still does not appear, contact the GBIT Service desk by phone (920) 465-2309 or email email@example.com.
2. "License: Volume License 2019" follow the instructions bellow to change the license.
1. Exit out of all Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Teams.
2. Navigate to "Self Service" using the Spotlight search.
3. Locate Microsoft Office - Remove Volume License and select "Install."
4. When you see the below prompt, select "Install."
1. Navigate to "Outlook." Enter in your mail and select "Next."
2. Sign in using your full UW-Green Bay email address and password.
3. Duo authenticate if prompted.
4. Navigate to Teams. Ensure you're signed into Teams using your UW-Green Bay account by selecting the initials icon on the top right.
3. Return to Outlook and navigate to the "Calendar." Select the "New Meeting" button and identify whether the Teams Meeting button is present; if not, give Outlook a minute to register.
4. Most of the time, Outlook will require a restart. Select "Restart Outlook" at the prompt.
5. Once Outlook has restarted, the Teams Meeting icon should now be available. If it is not, contact the GBIT Service Desk by phone at (920) 465-2309 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.