Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Password Reset
Microsoft SSPR - Authentication Methods
1. To access/update your authentication methods, follow this link: https://aka.ms/ssprsetup.
2. Login using your UWGB email and password.
3. You will see the screen below. Select which method(s) you would like to employ, and then select "Set it up now" or "Change" next to that method.
1. To update your phone:
1. Select the country or region.
2. Add your phone number without using spaces or hyphens (e.g. 8881234567).
***NOTE: Do not include a 1 prior to your area code; this is done for you when you select your country or region.***
2. When you have entered your information:
1. Select "text me" or "call me," whichever you prefer. The button will be blue if you have entered your information using the correct format. When you have recieved the verification code, enter it in the field provided.
2. Select "Verify" when you are finished.
***NOTE: For students admitted after Fall 2020, this alternate email would already have been pre-filled for SSPR from your application.
1.Enter an alternate email address in the field provided. Select "Email me" when the button turns blue.
***NOTE: If the button has not turned blue, Microsoft does not recognize the format of your email address. Ensure there are no spaces at the beginning or end of your email.***
2. Once you receive the verification code from Microsoft, enter it into the field provided. Select "Verify" once you have entered the code.
Once you have updated your verification methods, you will see the screen below. To finish, select "looks good."