Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services
Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Canvas
Authenticate Credentials for Office 365 Canvas Integration
This document details how to authenticate your UWGB credentials to use Office 365 integration with Canvas.
***NOTE: In order to use Office 365 in Canvas, you will have to log in with your UWGB credentials within the Office 365 LTI portal.***
1. Navigate to a Canvas course in which you would like to use Office 365.
2. Select the Office 365 tab in the course navigation sidebar.
3. Select the blue "Log In" button.
4. A new window will open in your browser. If you are using Google Chrome and it is your first time logging in to Office 365 through Canvas, select the blue button that says "Log In to Office 365." Otherwise, enter your UWGB email or select your UWGB account to proceed.
5. The UWGB login portal will open. Enter your UWGB email and password, then select "Sign In." If you are faculty, staff, or a student worker, the Duo dual-factor authentication portal will launch afterwards. Use your phone or key fob to authenticate with Duo.
6. The login window will close and you will see your OneDrive files and folders in the Office 365 page in Canvas. Your OneDrive files will now be accessible in multiple places across your Canvas courses.