Font Issue with Union Fonts on Macs
This KB explains how to fix the issue where users who have the Union Graphics set of fonts installed on Macs (usually campus owned in UU 311 but could be person with remote work).
You will know this error by this picture. It is a mashed together SSO screen.
1. Open "Username"/Library/Fonts by going to "Go to Folder...". Needs to be done on the account that installed the Union Graphic fonts.
2. Create a folder on the desktop called Temp Fonts.
3. Go back to Fonts folder and move the font called "GothamBook" to the Temp Font folder on the desktop.
4. Have user try and sign in to the SSO again.
5. Once they are signed in, they can move the font called "GothamBook" from the Temp Font folder back to the font folder under the username.
Note: every time SSO is required, this needs to happen.