Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Qualtrics
Qualtrics - Creating a Support Request
This document details how to submit a Qualtrics support request using the Qualtrics Support Portal.
How to Submit a Support Request
Qualtrics provides support documentation at the following link: Qualtrics Topics from A to Z. However, if the guide cannot help you with a specific issue, you can contact Qualtrics Support through the Qualtrics Support Portal.
- Navigate to their site using the following link: Qualtrics Support Portal.
- Select Sign in with SSO.
- On the next screen, enter uwgreenbay (lowercase, no spaces) into the field for "Organization ID" then select Continue.
- You will be redirected to UWGB’s single sign on portal. Enter your UWGB credentials and select Sign in. If your UWGB account is secured with multi-factor authentication, complete your login by following the on-screen prompts to verify with your phone or token.
- Under "How can we help you?," select Get technical support.
- Select Survey Platform as the "product area."
- Scroll down and select the tile with your preferred method of communication:
- Live Chat
- Phone Call
- Fill out the appropriate form fields for your selection and submit the web form to start a chat or request that a support agent contact you by either email or phone.