Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Qualtrics
Qualtrics - Creating a Support Request
This article provides instructions on how to submit a Qualtrics support request using the Qualtrics Support Portal.
Qualtrics provides excellent support documentation, however, if you encounter an issue that you cannot find a guide for, you can also contact Qualtrics support. In order to contact them, you are now required to log in and submit your ticket through the Qualtrics Support Portal. Here is how to submit a Qualtrics support request.
2. Click Sign in with SSO.
3. Enter “uwgreenbay” (lowercase, no spaces) into the field for “Organization ID” and click Continue.
4. You will be redirected to UWGB’s single sign on portal. Enter your UWGB email and password then click Sign in. If you are faculty, staff, or a student worker, the Duo dual-factor authentication portal will launch afterwards. Use your phone or key fob to authenticate with Duo.
5. The first time you log in to the Qualtrics Support Portal, you will be asked what your role is. Select the option that best describes you.
6. An array of support request tiles will appear. Select the tile that says, “I have a different support request.”
7. Select Survey Platform from the dropdown menu that appears.
8. Select the tile with your preferred method of communication:
9. Fill out the appropriate fields for your selection and submit the web form to start a chat or request that a support agent contact you by either email or phone.