Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Qualtrics
Qualtrics - Creating a Support Request
This article provides instructions on how to submit a Qualtrics support request using the Qualtrics Support Portal.
Qualtrics provides excellent support documentation, however, if you encounter an issue that you cannot find a guide for, you can also contact Qualtrics support. Here is how to submit a support request through the Qualtrics Support Portal.
- Visit https://support-portal.qualtrics.com/.
- Click Sign in with SSO.
- Enter “uwgreenbay” (lowercase, no spaces) into the field for “Organization ID” and click Continue.
- You will be redirected to UWGB’s single sign on portal. Enter your UWGB email and password then click Sign in. If you are faculty, staff, or a student worker, the Duo dual-factor authentication portal will launch afterwards. Use your phone or key fob to authenticate with Duo.
- Select Product & Technical Support
- Select Survey Platform as the "product area".
- Scroll down and select the tile with your preferred method of communication:
- Fill out the appropriate fields for your selection and submit the web form to start a chat or request that a support agent contact you by either email or phone.