Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Canvas
Canvas - Discussions Guide for Students
This article is a collection of technical guides intended to help students use discussions in a Canvas course.
Except where marked, the following links point to selected articles in the Canvas Student Guide:
Full Canvas Student Guide Index
- How do I view discussions?
- How do I view and sort discussion replies?
- How do I subscribe to a discussion to receive notifications?
- How do I view the rubric for a graded discussion?
Replying to Discussions
- How do I reply to a discussion?
- How do I embed an image in a discussion reply?
- How do I link to a YouTube video in a discussion reply?
- How do I link to a My Media (Kaltura) video in a discussion reply? (UWGB KnowledgeBase)
- How do I attach a file to a discussion reply?
- How do I edit or delete my discussion replies?
Canvas support is available 24 hours a day! Access Canvas support options by clicking the Help button in the Global Navigation Menu located along the left-edge of any page in Canvas. The Help menu contains options for contacting Canvas support via live chat, phone, and email. For more information on contacting Canvas support, please see Canvas - Contacting 24/7 Canvas Support .