Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Canvas
Canvas - Assignments Guide for Students
This article is a collection of technical guides intended to help students use assignments in a Canvas course.
The following links point to selected articles in the Canvas Student Guide:
Submitting to Assignments
- How do I submit an online assignment?
- How do I submit a text entry assignment?
- How do I upload a file as an assignment submission?
- How do I enter a URL as an assignment submission?
- How do I submit a media file as an assignment submission?
- How do I annotate a file as an assignment submission?
- How do I upload a file from Microsoft Office 365 (OneDrive) as an assignment submission?
- How do I know when my assignment has been submitted?
Viewing Assignment Feedback
- How do I know when my instructor has graded my assignment?
- How do I view assignment comments from my instructor?
- How do I view annotation feedback comments from my instructor directly in my assignment submission?
- How do I view rubric results for my assignment?
Downloading Your Assignment Submissions
Canvas support is available 24 hours a day! Access Canvas support options by clicking the Help button in the Global Navigation Menu located along the left-edge of any page in Canvas. The Help menu contains options for contacting Canvas support via live chat, phone, and email. For more information on contacting Canvas support, please see Canvas - Contacting 24/7 Canvas Support .