Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Canvas
Canvas - Peer Review Guide for Students
Your instructor can assign student peer reviews for assignments and discussions in Canvas. This article is a collection of technical guides intended to help students complete peer reviews and view feedback from their peers.
Except where marked, the following links point to selected articles in the Canvas Student Guide:
Full Canvas Student Guide Index
Peer Reviewed Assignments
- How do I know if I have a peer review assignment to complete?
- How do I submit a peer review to an assignment?
- Where can I find my peers' feedback for peer reviewed assignments?
Peer Reviewed Discussions
- How do I know if I have a peer review discussion to complete?
- How do I submit a peer review to a discussion?
- Where can I find my peers' feedback for peer reviewed discussions?
Canvas support is available 24 hours a day! Access Canvas support options by clicking the Help button in the Global Navigation Menu located along the left-edge of any page in Canvas. The Help menu contains options for contacting Canvas support via live chat, phone, and email. For more information on contacting Canvas support, please see Canvas - Contacting 24/7 Canvas Support .