Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Canvas
Canvas - Calendar Guide for Students
Students can use the Canvas Calendar to view scheduled events and assignment due dates across all their courses. This article is a collection of technical guides intended to help students use the Canvas Calendar.
Video Source (Canvas Video Guide)
The following links point to selected articles in the Canvas Student Guide:
Viewing the Calendar
- How do I use the Calendar as a student?
- How do I filter the Calendar view by course?
- How do I view a group calendar?
- How do I subscribe to the Calendar feed using Outlook on the web?
Signing Up for Scheduler Appointments
Some instructors may use the "Scheduler" tool in the Canvas Calendar to allow students to sign up for individual appointments for office hours or other events:
Adding Events and To-Do Items to Your Personal Calendar
- How do I add an event to my calendar as a student?
- How do I add a to-do item in the Calendar as a student?
Canvas support is available 24 hours a day! Access Canvas support options by clicking the Help button in the Global Navigation Menu located along the left-edge of any page in Canvas. The Help menu contains options for contacting Canvas support via live chat, phone, and email. For more information on contacting Canvas support, please see Canvas - Contacting 24/7 Canvas Support.