Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Canvas
Canvas - Groups Guide for Students
This article is a collection of technical guides intended to help students use groups in a Canvas course.
Video Source (Canvas Video Guide)
The following links point to selected articles in the Canvas Student Guide:
- How do I view all groups in a course as a student?
- How do I view my Canvas groups?
- How do I join a self sign-up group?
Interacting in Groups
- How do I create a new page in a group?
- How do I edit a page in a group?
- How do I create a discussion in a group?
- How do I add an announcement in a group?
- How do I submit an assignment on behalf of a group?
- How do I view group files?
- How do I upload a file to a group?
- How do I create a Microsoft Office 365 collaboration in a group?
Creating Links to Group Content
- How do I create hyperlinks to user or group files in the Rich Content Editor?
- How do I create hyperlinks to group content in the Rich Content Editor?
Canvas support is available 24 hours a day! Access Canvas support options by clicking the Help button in the Global Navigation Menu located along the left-edge of any page in Canvas. The Help menu contains options for contacting Canvas support via live chat, phone, and email. For more information on contacting Canvas support, please see Canvas - Contacting 24/7 Canvas Support.