Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications
Fusion Install for Kress Events Center
***NOTE: No admin rights are needed to do this procedure.***
***NOTE: If Fusion does not work after this process, please contact the GBIT Service Desk, and they should verify that the computer is on at least Windows 10 20H2.***
***NOTE: This must be done once per computer.***
1. Install "Fusion Prerequisites" from Software Center.
2. Restart computer
***NOTE: This must be done for each user on a computer.***
1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Do the following:
1. Copy and paste the following URL into the Edge address bar, and then press "Enter": https://uwgreenbayclick.innosoftfusion.com/FusionSetup.aspx
2. Select "Start."
3. Select "Open" on the popup near the top center of the browser window.
4. Select "Install" on the Application Install - Security Warning popup.
5. Select "More Info" on the Windows Protected Your PC blue popup.
6. Select "Run Anyway" that now appears on the blue popup.
7. After it's installed, a Fusion shortcut will be available on your desktop.