Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Wi-Fi > IoT (Internet of Things)
Connecting Google Devices or Alexas to IoT
This document details how to connect your Google Device to the IoT network using your phone.
1. Make sure your phone and the Google device you are trying to set up are registered in IoT. Navigate to this article for information on how to register devices on the IoT network: UWGB-IoT (Internet of Things)
2. Connect your phone to the local wireless network your Google device creates.
3. Enter the password that was given to you through IoT registration for the Google Device.
4. Enter the password that was given to you through IoT registration for your phone.
***NOTE: Ensure that you are entering the correct password given to you for each device (each IoT password is unique per device).***
5. Once your phone connects to IoT, reconnect your phone to eduroam using your campus credentials.