Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
PaperCut - Guest Printing
***NOTE: You must be on campus in order to print and to have printing jobs be submitted to station queues.***
***NOTE: You must be connected to the eduroam Wi-Fi to print from a personal device. Please see mobility print instructions for setting up print queues on a personal device.***
***NOTE: When you send a printing job to a release station queue, the job remain in the queue for 24 hours.***
***NOTE: Guest printing is only supported in Windows labs, not Mac labs.***
1. Navigate to the content that you wish to print.
2. Select the Print option, icon, or tab for whatever it is you wish to print.
3. When asked to select a printer to send your job to, select a PaperCut print queue. On Windows lab computers, these will be one of the following:
a. Black and White (Guest)
b. Color (Guest)
c. Tabloid 11x17 (Guest)
If using Mobility Print queues on a personal device, they will need to be installed using the Guest ID username and password (9 digits printed on the card for both), and the queue names will be the same as above except they will not have (Guest) at the end.
4. You will then be asked to log in. To log in, enter the last 9 digits of the Guest Card in the username/password fields.
5. Your document will now be forwarded to a queue at a release station, which you can access by scanning your Guest Card or entering the last 9 digits in the username/password fields.
6. From there, select the job you want to print.