Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
PaperCut - Printing from a Windows Lab Computer
***NOTE: You must be on campus in order to print and to have printing jobs be submitted to release station queues.***
***NOTE: You must be connected to the eduroam Wi-Fi to print.***
1. Open the content that you're looking to print.
2. Right-click or select the Print icon, option, or tab for whatever it is you want to print.
3. Select the printing queue you wish to print to.
4. Select the print settings. This is where you can choose to print in black-and-white or color, how many copies, etc.
5. When you select "Print" your job will be sent to a print queue at a Release Station.