Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Video Conferencing
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Online Chat
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Voice Calls
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Communication > Microsoft Teams
It Tips and Tricks - Zoom and Teams Backgrounds
Changing background in Zoom and Teams meetings
1. Open the Zoom application. If needed, sign in using your UW-Green Bay credentials.
2. Select “Settings” (the gear icon) in the top right corner.
3. In the left menu bar, select the “Background & Effects” tab.
4. While in Background & Effects, you can select one of Zoom’s default backgrounds, or you will have an opportunity to upload your own image to use as a background.
5. To add your own image or video, select the “+” icon to upload from your computer.
1. While setting up your video and audio before joining a Microsoft Teams meeting, turn on your camera and select “Background Filters.”
2. This will show you different options for a background, such as using select images, a blurred background option, and also an option to upload images from your computer to use.