Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
Printing - Ricoh MFP Print Release, Copying, and Scanning
1. When your job has been send to the printer, you can scan your card or enter your UW-Green Bay credentials, or the 9 digits of the guest card in the username and password fields.
2. Once you're logged in, you can select from Print release, Device Functions, and Scan. Select "Print release."
3. You will be presented with your job queue. To print, select the job(s) you wish to print and select "Print."
***NOTE: To use the copier, you need to be logged in using your UW-Green Bay credentials.***
1. To get to the copier, select the home button on the bottom of the screen.
2. Select "Copier" and it will bring you into the copier function of the Ricoh printer.
1. Much like with the copier, navigate to the printer's home screen and select "Scanner." This will bring you into the scanning operation of the printer.