Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
PaperCut - Printing from a Personal Mac
***NOTE: User needs to be connected to the Eduroam internet. If they're not connected to this internet then the PaperCut printing queues won't show up.***
1. Navigate to System Settings.
2. Navigate to Printers and Scanners.
1. Select "Add Printer, Scanner, or Fax..."
2. Select which mode you wish to print in (Black and white, colored, etc.)
3. Select "Add."
4. When you select what you're looking to print, you will be presented with your print job, where you can select how many pages you need printed, if the pages will be double-sided, etc. When you're ready to print, select "Print."
5. To print, you will need to enter your UWGB username and password. Please note that the Name will autofill with your Mac's login, so this will need to be changed to your UWGB username (first part of your email address).
6. Once you select print, your job will be sent to the PaperCut queue. You will need to go to a print station kiosk and print the job from there. For instructions on how to release a print job from a printing kiosk, please refer to PaperCut - Releasing a Print Job at a Release Station.