Topics Map > Instructional Resources > Canvas
Canvas - Removing Courses from Your Dashboard
Follow these steps to remove a Canvas course from your Canvas dashboard:
- Sign into Canvas from the UWGB Canvas Login page.
- Select Courses > All Courses from the Global Navigation Menu alongside the left edge of any page in Canvas.
- From your All Courses list you can select and deselect courses as "favorites" to customize which courses appear on your Dashboard. Favorite courses are shown with a filled-in star icon and will appear on the Dashboard.
- If you do not yet have any courses marked as a favorite, you can hide unwanted courses by selecting the star icon next to all of the courses you do currently want to see on your Dashboard. Any course not marked as a favorite will be removed from the Dashboard.
- If you already have some courses marked as favorites, click the star icon next to a favorite course to "unfavorite" it and remove it from your Dashboard.
- NOTE: You must have at least one course marked as a favorite for your non-favorite courses to be removed from your dashboard.
- Select Dashboard in the Global Navigation Menu to return to your Dashboard and confirm your favorite courses are visible and non-favorite courses are now hidden.
- To access a non-favorite course, find it in your All Courses list, which you can access by selecting Courses > All Courses in the Global Navigation Menu.
For additional information, please reference the official Canvas Student Guide How do I customize my Courses list as a student?
The images in this document were sourced from the official Canvas Student Guide and used unmodified under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.