Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
PaperCut - Printing from a Mac Lab Computer
***NOTE: You must be on campus in order to print and to have printing jobs be submitted to release station queues. ***
1. Open the document, article, image, or web page you want to print.
2. Print the document. (Navigate to "File" > "Print" or Control-click and select "Print.")
1. Select a printer queue you wish to print to. (Black and White, Color, and Tabloid 11x17)
2. Select the print settings. This is where you can choose how many copies you want to print, if you want it front-and-back, etc.
3. Select "Print." This will send your job to a print queue at a Release Station.
4. You will receive a pop-up saying that your document is being held in a printing queue. Go to a Release Station kiosk to print the job.
If you go to print and are unable to find a PaperCut printer or the PaperCut pop-up saying that our job is being held in a queue doesn't show up, please follow these steps:
1. In the upper right-hand corner of the home screen, select the green PaperCut icon, then select "View my printers."
2. This will bring you into the PaperCut application, and will give you options to choose from when it comes printers you can install. Find the printer you want to install, and select "Install."
4. You will need to sign in to install, so select "Sign in to Install" if the "Sign in required" error pops up.
4. Sign in using your UWGB username and password.
5. The printer will now be installed, and you can go back to step one in the Printing section of this document to resume the printing process.