Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Mac
Mac ATS Cart Information
Logging In to the ATS Mac Carts
- Confirm the white box above the username field has "Wi-Fi: Wifi(eduro..." selected.
- In the username text field, you will need to type your full email in.
- The first sign in will take a minute or two (subsequent logins should be faster).
- Students are not able to sign into these ATS Mac Carts
- Do not shut down the ATS Macs
The Mac will not allow you to sign in:
Restart the Mac and confirm there is a yellow dot in the upper right corner after restart.
- If you are trying to sign in with a student account, it will not work.
There is no WiFi automatically connected after login:
- If you signed in with only the username (without @uwgb.edu), you need to sign out and sign back in with the full email address.
- Click on the WiFi icon in the upper right and then click on eduroam. This should auto connect.
***A Non-UWGB User Needs Access:
If a non-UWGB user needs to use one of these computers, a citguest account must be requested from the IT Service Desk by calling 920-465-2309 or emailing email@example.com. This will require a staff or faculty sponsor.