Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Shared Drives
Word - Restore File from Previous Version
This document details how to restore files from a previous version.
1. Right-click on the file you would like restored. From the menu, select "Properties."
2. From the window, select the Previous Versions tab.
3. On the Previous Version tab:
1. Select the version you would like restored.
2. Select "Open."
***NOTE: Do not use the restore feature; it may erase more recent data.***
4. Save the opened file as something other than the original to ensure no data loss.