Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Printing
Mac - Tabloid Printing
This document describes how to print tabloid from a Mac
Students using InDesign and other Adobe products should be careful when selecting the Tabloid Printer for printing a PDF. *The tabloid paper size must be specified in Page Setup of Adobe Professional. (Step 4 & 5 below)
Proper Work Flow when using TABLOID paper size. (This example was created using Adobe InDesign)
1. Create a document for the tabloid paper size.
2. Save document as *.indd for later editing. Remember to save to your M: drive.
3. Export to PDF for printing. From the InDesign main menu, select File, Export...
4. Open PDF in Adobe Acrobat Professional. Make the following changes in Page Setup:
Select File, Page Setup.
Format for: Tabloid Printer
Paper Size: Tabloid
5. Select File, Print... (Command-P). Select the Tabloid Printer and then click on Print.