Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
Mac - Tabloid Printing
This document details how to print tabloid from a Mac
***NOTE: Students using InDesign and other Adobe products should be careful when selecting the Tabloid Printer for printing a PDF. The tabloid paper size must be specified in Page Setup of Adobe Professional. (Step 4 & 5 below)***
***NOTE: This example was created using Adobe InDesign.***
1. Create a document for the tabloid paper size.
2. Save document as *.indd for later editing.
***NOTE: Remember to save to your M: drive.***
3. Select "Export to PDF" for printing. From the InDesign main menu, Select "File, Export..."
4. Open "PDF" in Adobe Acrobat Professional. Make the following changes in Page Setup:
Select File, Page Setup.
Format for: Tabloid Printer
Paper Size: Tabloid
5. Select "File, Print..." (Command-P). Select the "Tabloid Printer" and then Select "Print,"