Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Printing
Mac - Tabloid Printing
***NOTE: Students using InDesign and other Adobe products should be careful when selecting the Tabloid Printer for printing a PDF. The tabloid paper size must be specified in Page Setup of Adobe Professional. (Steps Four and Five below)***
***NOTE: This example was created using Adobe InDesign.***
1. Create a document for the tabloid paper size.
2. Save document as *.indd for later editing.
***NOTE: Remember to save to your M: drive.***
3. Complete the following:
1. Select "Export to PDF" for printing.
2. From the InDesign main menu, select "File, Export..."
4. Open "PDF" in Adobe Acrobat Professional. Make the following changes in Page Setup:
1. Select "File, Page Setup."
2. Under Format for: enter "Tabloid Printer."
3. Under Paper Size: enter "Tabloid."
4. Select "OK."
5. Complete the following:
1. Select "File, Print..." (Command-P).
2. Select the "Tabloid Printer."
3. Select "Print."