Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Accounts
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Mac
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Windows OS
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Password Reset
How to Change Your Password on Your Device (Faculty\Staff Only)
This document shows how to change your campus password on your UWGB Windows 10 PC (desktop or laptop), UWGB macOS device (iMac or MacBook), or a personal device.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete
- Select Change a Password
- Create a new password that follows the requirements. For the list of requirements, visit the following page: https://www.uwgb.edu/information-technology/password-reset/
- Open up System Preferences.
- Select Users & Groups (on older systems as "Accounts").
- Make sure your username is highlighted on the left and press Change Password.
- Enter your old password, followed by your new password twice; then, press Change Password.
- Your password has now been changed. You can close System Preferences.
To change your UWGB password on your personal device, please use the Password Reset Tool found at the following page: https://www.uwgb.edu/information-technology/password-reset/
For Mac users: Changing your password within the Password Reset Tool will not change your password on your campus Mac. Please contact the Help Desk for assistance in syncing your password.