Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Accounts
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Printing
Printing Class Schedule in SIS
This document explains how to properly print your class schedule in SIS.
Using an iPad to Access SIS
1. Navigate to your class schedule in SIS. Be sure to select the Weekly Calendar View.
2. Click and drag to select your schedule. Be sure to start selecting from the top-left corner where it says "Time" and finish selecting near the bottom-right corner. See image below for a template.
3. Right click on the selected area and click Print Preview.
4. The Print Preview will open in a new window. Click the Landscape button to change the document orientation to landscape. Click the drop-down menu and select "As selected on screen".
5. Click the Print button.
6. Select your desired printer and adjust your preferences to your liking. Click Print.