Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Accounts > Email
Campus Email - Setup on iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
***NOTE: The Mail app in iOS will work for emails but the calendar does not always sync properly. For increased functionality and proper calendar syncing, we recommend you use the Outlook app for Apple devices. This is a free download from the Apple App Store. All you need to configure the Outlook app is your email address and password and the app will do the rest.***
1. Navigate to "Settings" from the home screen.
2. Navigate to "Mail."
3. Select "Accounts."
4. Select "Add Account."
5. Select "Microsoft Exchange."
6. Enter your UW-Green Bay email address and a description.
7. Select "Sign In."
8. Select "Work or school account."
9. Sign into your UW-Green Bay account.
***NOTE: Be sure to use your full UW-Green Bay email address.***
10. Authenticate with Duo or Microsoft Authenticator if prompted.
11. Select "Continue."
12. Select which features you would like to sync and Select "Save."