Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Accounts > Email
Campus Email Setup on iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
This document will cover how to sync uwgb.edu email and calendars on your iOS device.
The Mail app in iOS will work for emails but the calendar does not always sync properly. For increased functionality and proper calendar syncing, we recommend you use the Outlook app for Apple devices. This is a free download from the Apple App Store. All you need to configure the Outlook app is your email address and password and the app will do the rest.
1. Navigate to "Settings."
2. Navigate to "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and select "Add Account." A screen prompting for type of account will appear. Select "Microsoft Exchange."
3. Enter all of your account information. For your email address, type your full UWGB email. In the domain field, enter "uwgb.edu" or leave it blank. Your username and password are the same as you use to log into everything for UWGB.
4. When done, press "Next."
5. The device should fill in a new "Server" field with "mail.uwgb.edu." Press "Next" again or, in the case of newer devices, let it take you to the next screen.
6. After the device has contacted the server, it will prompt for what services you would like turned on. Note: students should only sync mail,; staff should sync everything except contacts (unless the staff member uses their Outlook contacts). Press "Next" again to confirm.
7. To change the sync time, open up your account again.
8. Select the mail sync time.
9.) Change the mail days to sync to No Limit so all mail and appointments will sync.
Note: If you are prompted for a server or domain, use the following: